Welcome to IntegriScript
IntegriScript is Berkshire Healthcare’s own institutional pharmacy, located in West Springfield, Massachusetts. Not open to the public, IntegriScript is proud to exclusively serve Berkshire Healthcare’s family of senior living communities and skilled nursing facilities. Our main pharmacy distributes prescriptions to all 16 Berkshire Healthcare affiliates in Massachusetts.
Benefits of IntegriScript to our patients and residents:
• Fast refills, provided right inside our own facilities
• Commitment to safety and accuracy
• Automatic Drug Dispensers, offering the advanced Pyxis technology typically found only at hospitals and select
skilled nursing facilities
• Integration of clinical and pharmacy services, including the development of formularies and a focus on medications for
specialty programs like orthopedics and mental health
• Remote access to the pharmacy system for clinicians and physicians, letting them reorder medications electronically for
more efficiency and accuracy
• 35 employees dedicated to just our patients and residents
• Billing and ordering handled by us
• Contracted with over 60 of the major pharmacy benefit plans and Massachusetts Medicaid, with New York Medicaid, Medicare
Part B, and various managed care networks coming soon
IntegriScript is proud to be a part of Berkshire Healthcare
Berkshire Healthcare is a midsize healthcare, senior care, and senior living company. We are proud to be a leader among non-profit, post-acute care providers in Massachusetts. Large enough to have all of the senior services families need, yet small enough to care with that personal touch that makes all the difference.
We own or operate 17 rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities (14 in Massachusetts, one in Ohio, and one in Pennsylvania), and Kimball Farms, a lifecare, continuing care retirement community in Lenox, Massachusetts and HospiceCare in the Berkshires for those with life limiting illnesses.
To learn more about Berkshire Healthcare, visit www.berkshirehealthcare.org. To learn more about Berkshire Health Systems, our Berkshire-based partner in health care, visit www.berkshirehealthsystems.org.